Bones EX 3-Bike
$259.99 - $279.99
This EX version of the best-selling Bones trunk rack fits 20% more of the most popular vehicles, including those with spoilers.
What happens when you take the most popular trunk rack of all time and expand its vehicle compatibility by 20%? Spoiler Alert: you get the Bones EX.
Cultivated in the mind of Italian designer Fabio Pedrini and brought to life in our Wisconsin-based facility, the Bones EX features a unique and game-changing leg. Featuring a leg that gracefully avoids contact with most plastic spoilers found on many of the best-selling sedans, hatchbacks and SUVs, the Bones EX fits 20% more vehicles than its legendary predecessor.
And that’s not all. We’ve decked out the Bones EX with premium bike hold downs and a handy strap management system and three rad colors: Black, Celebration Red and Celebration Blue.
Plus, we'll donate $10 to World Bicycle Relief for every Celebration Red Bones EX rack purchased, as well as $10 for Free Bikes 4 Kidz Madison for every Celebration Blue. That way you can look good and do good, too.
Also available in a 2-Bike version
- Best fit around: fits 90% of the top vehicles sold, including those with spoilers.
- VIP Treatment: premium bike hold downs that are easy to use and quick to load.
- Clean, sleek look: Integrated strap management caps hideaway strap excess.
- Strong & Rust-Free: injection-molded arms and legs keep the rack solid for years to come.
- Carries 3 bikes (35lb/bike).
- Has the largest vehicle compatibility of any trunk rack on the market – consult the Saris Fit Guide for approved fits.
- A Bike Beam may be required for frames without a horizontal top tube.
- Unique dog leg fits over most spoilers, including those on popular sedans, hatchbacks and SUVs.
- Premium bike hold downs that are easy to use and quick to load.
- Integrated strap management caps hideaway strap excess and eliminate pesky flapping.
- Best-in-class ratchet straps speedily fasten bike to the rack.
- Strongest frame on the market.
- Built with 100% recyclable materials.
- Rust-free injection molded plastic.
- Articulated rubber feet to protect paint.
- Arc–based design separates bikes on different levels.
- Available in Black (803), Celebration Red (803R) and Celebration Blue (803B).
- Lightweight at 11 lbs.
*Patents issued and pending.
Prop 65 WARNING for California residents: Learn More
Compare Trunk Racks
|Solo||Sentinel 2||Sentinel 3||Guardian 2||Guardian 3||Bones 2||Bones 3||Bones EX 2||Bones EX 3||SuperBones|
|Maximum Load||35 lb/bike||35 lb/bike||35 lb/bike||35 lb/bike||35 lb/bike||35 lb/bike||35 lb/bike||35 lb/bike||35 lb/bike||35 lb/bike|
|Bike Rack Weight||2 lbs||7 lbs||8 lbs||7 lbs||8 lbs||9 lbs||11 lbs||11 lbs||11 lbs||18.5 lbs|
|Attachment Strap Buckle||Spring Buckle||Ladder Buckle||Ladder Buckle||Spring Buckle||Spring Buckle||Spring Buckle||Spring Buckle||Spring Buckle||Spring Buckle||Spring Buckle|
|Strap Type||Ratchet||Button||Button||Ratchet||Ratchet||Ratchet||Ratchet||Spring Loaded Ratchet||Spring Loaded Ratchet||Spring Loaded Ratchet|
|Arms Fold Down|
Questions & Answers
Wondering if this rack will fit your vehicle?View Our Fit Guide
Do you have questions about this product?
View our Product Warranty page for more information about the Bones EX 3-Bike warranty.