Bones EX 3-Bike
$259.99 - $279.99
This EX version of the best-selling Bones trunk rack fits 20% more of the most popular vehicles, including those with spoilers.
What happens when you take the most popular trunk rack of all time and expand its vehicle compatibility by 20%? Spoiler Alert: you get the Bones EX.
Cultivated in the mind of Italian designer Fabio Pedrini and brought to life in our Wisconsin-based facility, the Bones EX features a unique and game-changing leg. Featuring a leg that gracefully avoids contact with most plastic spoilers found on many of the best-selling sedans, hatchbacks and SUVs, the Bones EX fits 20% more vehicles than its legendary predecessor.
And that’s not all. We’ve decked out the Bones EX with premium bike hold downs and a handy strap management system and three rad colors: Black, Celebration Red and Celebration Blue.
Plus, we'll donate $10 to World Bicycle Relief for every Celebration Red Bones EX rack purchased, as well as $10 for Free Bikes 4 Kidz Madison for every Celebration Blue. That way you can look good and do good, too.
Also available in a 2-Bike version
- Best fit around: fits 90% of the top vehicles sold, including those with spoilers.
- VIP Treatment: premium bike hold downs that are easy to use and quick to load.
- Clean, sleek look: Integrated strap management caps hideaway strap excess.
- Strong & Rust-Free: injection-molded arms and legs keep the rack solid for years to come.
- Carries 3 bikes (35lb/bike).
- Has the largest vehicle compatibility of any trunk rack on the market – consult the Saris Fit Guide for approved fits.
- A Bike Beam may be required for frames without a horizontal top tube.
- Unique dog leg fits over most spoilers, including those on popular sedans, hatchbacks and SUVs.
- Premium bike hold downs that are easy to use and quick to load.
- Integrated strap management caps hideaway strap excess and eliminate pesky flapping.
- Best-in-class ratchet straps speedily fasten bike to the rack.
- Strongest frame on the market.
- Built with 100% recyclable materials.
- Rust-free injection molded plastic.
- Articulated rubber feet to protect paint.
- Arc–based design separates bikes on different levels.
- Available in Black (803), Celebration Red (803R) and Celebration Blue (803B).
- Lightweight at 11 lbs.
*Patents issued and pending.
Prop 65 WARNING for California residents: Learn More
Compare Trunk Racks
|Solo||Sentinel 2||Sentinel 3||Guardian 2||Guardian 3||Bones 2||Bones 3||Bones EX 2||Bones EX 3||SuperBones|
|Maximum Load||35 lb/bike||35 lb/bike||35 lb/bike||35 lb/bike||35 lb/bike||35 lb/bike||35 lb/bike||35 lb/bike||35 lb/bike||35 lb/bike|
|Bike Rack Weight||2 lbs||7 lbs||8 lbs||7 lbs||8 lbs||9 lbs||11 lbs||11 lbs||11 lbs||18.5 lbs|
|Attachment Strap Buckle||Spring Buckle||Ladder Buckle||Ladder Buckle||Spring Buckle||Spring Buckle||Spring Buckle||Spring Buckle||Spring Buckle||Spring Buckle||Spring Buckle|
|Strap Type||Ratchet||Button||Button||Ratchet||Ratchet||Ratchet||Ratchet||Spring Loaded Ratchet||Spring Loaded Ratchet||Spring Loaded Ratchet|
|Arms Fold Down|
View our Product Warranty page for more information about the Bones EX 3-Bike warranty.