Grand Slam 4-Bike
A strong and reliable hanging 4-bike hitch rack built in Madison, Wisconsin, USA.
A Straight-Forward Hitch Rack
For those times when you simply need to transport a team of bikes, there’s the Grand Slam 4-bike hitch rack. The Grand Slam is a straight-forward way to transport up to 4 bikes easily and securely for all your biking excursions. Its robust steel construction ensures strength that’ll last, while a no-frills design keeps essential features such as hatch access and easy assembly at an affordable price.
The Grand Slam 4-bike is a solid bike rack looking to do its job to the fullest – and to have some fun along the way.
- Carries 4 bikes, up to 35 lb. each.
- Easy access to the rear of car with tilting base and folding arms.
- Lightweight and quick to assemble.
- American-made steel construction that’s built to last.
- Carries 4 bikes (35 lb./bike).
- A Bike Beam may be required for frames without a horizontal top tube.
- Hanging hitch rack.
- Tilts away for hatch access when unloaded.
- Ratcheting bike hold downs accommodate a variety of bike sizes and frame types.
- Arms fold up and down with ease for quick storage and easy loading.
- American-made steel construction.
- Rack weight: 24 lb.
Prop 65 WARNING for California residents: Learn More
Questions & Answers
Wondering if this rack will fit your vehicle?View Our Fit Guide
Do you have questions about this product?
View our Product Warranty page for more information about the Grand Slam 4-Bike warranty.