No frills, no complications – the Guardian is as simple as a trunk rack can be, without sacrificing security.
Simple. Reliable. American-Made.
This entry-level 3-bike trunk rack gets you where you want to go. No frills, no complications – the Guardian is as simple as can be, without sacrificing security. Easy-to-use bike hold downs with ratcheting straps grip the bike’s frame, while rack straps equipped with spring-loaded buckles ensure a snug rack-to-vehicle fit to keep precious cargo secure during transit.
Plus, the Guardian 3-bike comes completely assembled and ready to go, right out of the box. What more could you ask for in a bike rack?
Also available in a 2-Bike version
- Carries 3 bikes, up to 35 lb. each.
- Completely assembled and ready to go, right out of the box.
- Easy-to-use bike hold downs feature ratcheting straps for secure bike transit.
- American-made steel construction that’s built to last.
- Carries 3 bikes (35lb/bike).
- A Bike Beam may be required for frames without a horizontal top tube.
- Trunk bike rack.
- No assembly needed.
- Bike hold downs with ratcheting straps separate and firmly hold up to 3 bikes.
- Bike rack straps with spring-loaded buckles ensure secure rack-to-vehicle fit.
- Rack arms adjust to fit most sedans, hatchbacks and vans – consult Saris Fit Guide for approved fits.
- American-made steel frame construction.
- Folds for compact, convenient storage.
- Coated hooks protect vehicle's finish.
- Heavy-duty foam pads protect vehicle's finish.
- Rack weight: 8 lb.
Prop 65 WARNING for California residents: Learn More
View our Product Warranty page for more information about the Guardian 3-Bike warranty.