H3 Direct Drive Smart Trainer Bundle
All-in-one H3 package with everything you need to connect to indoor cycling apps.
Everything You Need to Train Smarter, Harder & Quieter
Joining the virtual training world can be overwhelming. That’s why we’ve built this do-it-all package to take all the guesswork so you can simply connect and ride. With this bundle your H3 smart direct drive trainer will come with a pre-installed 11-speed cassette, as well as all the accessories needed to pair to your favorite indoor cycling app.
Unsure which app is right for you? We’ve got you covered there too with the included 1-month subscription to ROUVY, Zwift, and TrainerRoad.
And when it comes to the trainer itself, the H3 features the same reliability and durability as its predecessors – only quieter. At 20 mph and just 59 decibels, the H3 is five times quieter than previous generations, making it the quietest smart trainer to ever leave our doors.
Encased inside are components meticulously calibrated to measure power, speed and cadence, as well as a precision-balanced flywheel - all built to handle 2000 watts and replicate a 20% climbing grade.
Tested to withstand heavy training, the H3’s internal cooling system will keep the electromagnetic resistance system working – and accurate – long after your legs have given out.
- All-in-One: includes pre-installed 11-speed cassette, ANT+ USB dongle, USB extension cable, sweat guard and 1-month subscription to Zwift, ROUVY, and TrainerRoad.
- Quieter Than Ever: all new drive system shaves decibels off previous generations.
- Precise Training: +/- 2% power accuracy.
- Controlled and Consistent: electromagnetic resistance provides a measured workout every time.
- Direct Drive Design: widest bike compatibility and eliminates wheel slips.
- No External Sensors Required: measures speed, cadence and power.
- Seamless Integration: connects to indoor cycling apps with dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth FTMS standards.
- Zwift certified.
- BKOOL certified.
In The Box:
- H3 Smart Direct Drive Trainer
- Pre-installed 11 x 25 11-speed cassette
- USB extension cable
- ANT+ USB Dongle
- Sweat Guard
- 1-month subscription to Zwift
- 1-month subscription to ROUVY
- 1-month subscription to TrainerRoad
- Noise level: 59 decibels at 20 mph
- Power Accuracy: +/- 2%
- Resistance Unit: Fast-response electromagnetic
- Sensors: Built-in, speed, cadence, and power
- Grade Simulation: 20%
- Maximum Watts: 2000 at 20 mph
- Maximum Weight (rider and bike): 300 lb.
- Direct drive: Yes, eliminates tire wear
- Flywheel: 20 lb. precision balanced to create realistic inertia
- Folding Legs: Yes, unfold to create widest footprint available for added stability
- Front Wheel Block: Yes, built in
- Carrying Handle: Yes, integrated
- Leveling Feet: Yes, for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces
- Cooling System: Internal, moves air through trainer to keep it cool
- Thermal Sensors: Yes, provide accurate performance data
- When Open L*H*W: 31”x 18.5” x 19.5” (787.4 x 469.9 x 495.3 mm)
- When Closed L*H*W: 8.5” x 18.5” x 19.5” (76.2 x 469.9 x 495.3 mm)
- Weight: 47 lb. / 21.3 kg.
- Headless mode (powered on, not paired to any apps) lets you ride with a progressive resistance curve that matches the Fluid2
- Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth standards
- LED indicator lights confirm connection
- Compatible with a wide variety of devices and indoor cycling applications, including Rouvy, Zwift, TrainerRoad and many more. Contact us with questions about compatibility with other software
- Over the air (OTA) firmware updates via Bluetooth devices
- BlueGiga USB dongle sold separately
- Zwift certified
- BKOOL certified
- Thru-axle compatible for rear hub widths of 142 mm or 148 mm
- Thru axles with fixed levers may require a Thru Axle Adapter
- Quick-release compatible for rear hub widths of 130 mm and 135 mm
- Compatible with Shimano 8-11 speed cassettes
- XD/XDR freehubs sold separately
Prop 65 WARNING for California residents: Learn More
View our Product Warranty page for more information about the H3 Direct Drive Smart Trainer Bundle warranty.