MHS 1-Bike Package
The modular one-bike hitch rack that's equipped for me-time as it is for an add-on tray to bring a friend.
What's Needed to Build Your Bike Rack:
- 1 Bike Rack: MHS 1-Bike Package
- 2 Bike Rack: MHS 1-Bike Package and MHS DUO 1-Bike Add-On Tray.
Some days call for a little me-time in the fresh air. Whether that’s out on the open road or crushing rock among the trees, the MHS 1+1 Bike platform hitch rack will get you there. Sturdy enough to transport one bike weighing in at 60 pounds, the 1+1 Bike platform is totally eBike friendly. It’s modular, too. As part of the Saris Modular Hitch System (MHS), the 1+1 Base can be used as either a standalone bike rack for one, or as a 2-bike rack, with the MHS DUO 1-Bike Add-On Tray.
Tilting capabilities? You bet. The MHS 1+1 has multiple configurations for grabbing that “one last thing” or storage, loaded with a bike or not. Security? That’s covered too, thanks to the included locking hitch pin and built-in lock cables designed to deter sticky-fingered joy riders. As for your bike? The MHS 1+1 is designed to transport a wide variety of bicycles, and to do it without ever touching your bike’s paint.
- Modular Hitch System: a future-proofed modular system featuring hitch bases with removable bike trays and Add-On capabilities.
- Duo: Dual-arm holders feature tool-free adjustment and are compatible with a wide range of tire sizes without touching the bike’s frame.
- Add a Bike: carries 1 bike, up to 60 lb., and can be expanded to transport two bikes with MHS DUO 1-Bike Add-On Tray.
- Full Tilt: tilting feature allows easy hatch access without removing the bike.
- Complete Integrated Security: locks the rack to the car and the bikes to the rack.
- Carries 1 bike (60 lb).
- eBike friendly.
- Expands to carry one additional bike with the DUO 1-Bike Add-On Tray.
- Accommodates wheel bases up to 53 inches.
- Modular tray-style hitch bike rack.
- Minimal assembly required.
- Saris Modular Hitch System (MHS) allows for easy removal and swapping of bike trays.
- Tool-free, adjustable wheel block accommodates wheel sizes from 20 to 29 inches and tires as wide as 5 inches.
- Multiple folding configurations allow for more compatibility when the MHS is not in use.
- Tilts for hatch access with a bike loaded, and without.
- Integrated centralized locking cables secures bike to rack.
- Saris Hitch Tighter System locks and secures rack to vehicle with rock-solid hitch connection.
- Universal hitch: fits 1 ¼” and 2” hitch receivers out of the box.
- Not compatible with Saris MTR Add-On or components.
- Future-proofed for additional MHS innovations and accessories.
- Rack weight
- MHS 1+1 Base: 35 lb.
- DUO 1-Bike Tray: 33 lb.
- DUO 1-Bike Add-On Tray: 35 lb.
Prop 65 WARNING for California residents: Learn More
Questions & Answers
Wondering if this rack will fit your vehicle?View Our Fit Guide
Do you have questions about this product?
View our Product Warranty page for more information about the MHS 1-Bike Package warranty.