MHS 3-Bike Package
A modular three-bike platform hitch rack for 2" hitch receivers that's easily customizable for the day's agenda.
What's Needed to Build Your Bike Rack:
- 3 Bike Rack: MHS 3-Bike Package
- 4 Bike Rack: MHS 3-Bike Package and a DUO 1-Bike Add-On Tray.
Choose Your Own Adventure
Finally. A platform hitch rack that’s as versatile as your interests, ticks all the boxes and is super easy to customize for the day’s agenda. We call it the Modular Hitch System, or MHS for short. The MHS 3+1 is the first modular 3-bike hitch rack in the Saris line-up. Featuring individual bike trays that can be removed or added, the MHS 3+1 can be customized to transport one to three bikes. Sporting the same sleek and stealthy trays as the 1- and 2-bike versions, the 3-bike is strong enough to transport two bikes at 60 pounds each (hello eBikes!), plus a third bike weighing 35 pounds.
As for the rest of those boxes, let’s review: Hatch access? Check. Fits bikes with 53” wheelbases? Check. Doesn’t touch the bike’s frame? Check. Folds for storage? Check. Integrated locks for bike and car? Compatible with a range of wheel sizes and widths? Check.
So, what are you waiting for? Switch your hitch and go.
- Modular Hitch System: a future-proofed modular system featuring hitch bases with removable bike trays and Add-On capabilities.
- Duo: Dual-arm holders feature tool-free adjustment and are compatible with a wide range of tire sizes without touching the bike’s frame.
- Add a Bike: carries up to 3 bikes and can be expanded to transport four bikes with DUO 1-Bike Add-On Tray.
- Full Tilt: tilting feature allows easy hatch access without removing the bike.
- Complete Integrated Security: locks the rack to the car and the bikes to the rack.
- Transports bikes up to 60 lb. in the first two trays closest to the vehicle, and a bike up to 35 lb. each in the third tray and add-on.
- Designed to be used with 2” hitch receivers only.
- Carries 3 bikes, up to 60 lb in the first two trays closest to the vehicle, and 35 lb. each in the third tray and add-on.
- Two positions closest to vehicle are eBike friendly.
- Expands to carry one additional bike with DUO 1-Bike Add-On Tray.
- Accommodates wheel bases up to 53 inches.
- Modular tray-style hitch bike rack.
- Minimal assembly required.
- Saris Modular Hitch System (MHS) allows for easy removal and swapping of bike trays.
- Tool-free, adjustable wheel block accommodates wheel sizes from 20 to 29 inches and tires as wide as 5 inches.
- Multiple folding configurations allow for more compatibility when the MHS is not in use.
- Tilts for hatch access with bikes and without.
- Integrated centralized locking cables secures bikes to the rack.
- Saris Hitch Tighter System locks and secures rack to vehicle with rock-solid hitch connection.
- 2” hitch receivers only.
- Not compatible with Saris MTR Add-On or components.
- Future-proofed for additional MHS innovations and accessories.
- Rack weight:
- MHS 3+1 Base: 42 lb.
- DUO 1-Bike Tray: 33 lb.
- DUO 1-Bike Add-On Tray: 35 lb.
Prop 65 WARNING for California residents: Learn More
Questions & Answers
Wondering if this rack will fit your vehicle?View Our Fit Guide
Do you have questions about this product?
View our Product Warranty page for more information about the MHS 3-Bike Package warranty.